Ranking
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - hanz0
A few days ago, I made this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=201234

This is the interview with hanz0

1. How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
That depends on how hungry I am.

2. How did you get into Toribash?
As I recall, I saw one of noweb's videos on YouTube and figured "Hell, let's give this a shot".

3. Will you admins/devs/ninjas ever create textured ground, trees, blocks, etc?
OhgodIhopenot.

4. What do you think about the way the community is being administrated? Not talking about the admins, but how people are hired, fired and made do their job. And what do you think about the people/processes behind these decisions and/or actions?
I've never had a problem with how things are run backstage, as it were. Occasionally people need a bit of a kick in the pants to get them going, but beyond that it's quite good.

5. Do you like KiTFoX?
Yes, though he could stand to be a bit more professional at times. (HI KITFOX)

6. How do you shoot web?
siku's a door.

7. As a Ninja/Admin, do you feel that the person taking your position when you leave can fill your boots?
Depending on who it is, there is a bit of concern. The Market is (and always will be) an awful, awful place, and it takes a lot of time and commitment to moderate it. Add to that the fact that a successor would need to learn all of the Market rules if they didn't know them already and also assume control of the Market Squad (and the various projects that fall under the Market Squad) and scam reports thread, and you've got yourself quite a workload.

8. Who would win in a fight - hampa or veb?
I've never met veb in person, so that's a hard call. Instead, I'll answer with the following: siku is a door.

9. What will happen once the TC cap is reached?
Presumably, we'll just delete some or raise the cap. There's a ridiculous volume of TC sitting on various admin accounts, doing nothing.

10. How old is RedDevil?
I think he's, like, 8. He's got pretty good taste in music, though.

11. How did you become an admin/ninja/dev?
Allow me to direct you to this interview. Because it's a long story.

12. Why hasn't KiTFoX cured cancer, AIDS, Global Warming, Global Hunger, Global Conflict, and everything else wrong with the world yet?
'Coz he isn't being professional enough.

13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
Partly because it's something to do with my time. Partly because the Market is such an awful place that I don't want to make anyone else deal with it. Partly because I find the hatemail really really funny.

14. Do you ever get thanked for what you do for the community?
Yes. I'm not sure if I like it more or less than the hatemail. I'll say more, to pretend like I'm a good person.

15. Do any of the admins/smods disagree with the way some things are handled? do you voice your opinion if/when this happens?
Every so often. I typically find myself in the position of yelling at people for doing stupid things, in those situations.
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran View Post
13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
Partly because it's something to do with my time. Partly because the Market is such an awful place that I don't want to make anyone else deal with it. Partly because I find the hatemail really really funny.

Oh god, Destinypower much?
Someone find that thread again
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Of course you would like KiTFoX >.>

Then again, he does remind me of Stix...
Hoss.
This sort of stuff, people, is what I call some fun hatemail.

Originally Posted by UrbanGang
F6 Told Me About A Name, I Agree Wit Him So Ya Callin' Me Pizza Pottybreath, I Call ya Pat Mahiney, Smelma Pittz,Ivvana tinkle, Sooma Pantsoff & Mark Getsetgo!

Originally Posted by UrbanGang
SMELMA PITZ! WHAT THA HELL ARE YA DOIN' IN MI BRO'Z GROUP?!? WE HATE YA! GET LOST!!!

Originally Posted by dkamn
Originally Posted by hanz0
Dear noob
this is worth alitle tc (4k) dude

Reason: banng me
i wont send hampa after u but if u doont send me tc il send some 1 else

(On an irrelevant note, don't make retarded posts.)
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=2960835
admit it u go down down down if i bring mi frend hampa 2 u im hes bes frend

All the best,
Toribash Community

(The last one's a bit confusing. I think he tried to edit the infraction message or something.)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&